While the professional photos are being edited, we’ll market your home to other Realtors before it’s even on the market (it’s what’s called a pocket listing) by executing the strategies below. We’ll discuss which tactics make the most sense for your property and situation:
- Advertise your home via Century 21 email and Facebook groups for pocket listings. This is a great way to expose your home to top Realtors before it goes on the market.
- Send ‘just listed’ postcards to nearby homes in the community (who better to help us market your home than a neighbor wanting a friend, family member, or co-worker to live close by?)
- Conduct a broker open house (optional)
- Schedule and advertise your first open house to take place on Sunday after your listing goes live in the BLC
- Create and print professional brochures
- Install a For Sale sign in front of your building or in your yard
- Hang professional flyers outside your property which passersby can take for additional information
- Put a lockbox on your property for showings
Generally, the above takes 48-72 hours. During this time, I will also send you a copy of the listing sheet to review. Please read it carefully and let me know of any errors. If you didn’t like how I phrased something, or feel we left out an important point, let me know that as well. Remember, we’re a team, and we want to get your house sold just as much as you do!