While the professional photos are being edited, we’ll market your home to other Realtors before it’s even on the market (what’s called a pocket listing) by executing the below strategies. We’ll discuss which tactics make the most sense for your property and situation:
- Advertise your home via Century 21 email and Facebook groups for pocket listings. This is a great way to expose your home to top Realtors before it goes on the market
- Send just listed postcards to nearby homes in the community (who best to help us market your home than a neighbor wanting a friend, family member, or co-worker to live close by?)
- Conduct a broker open (optional)
- Schedule and advertise our first open house to take place on Sunday after your listing goes live in the BLC
- Create and print professional brochures
- Install a For Sale sign to in front of your building or in your yard
- Hang professional flyers outside your property which passersby can take for additional information
- Put a lockbox on your property for showings
- Generally, the above takes 48-72 hours. After that, as soon as the photos are back from the photographer, your property will go live in the BLC!
Lastly, before your home is live in the BLC, I will send you a copy of the listing sheet to review. Please review it carefully and let me know of any errors. If you didn’t like how I phrased something, or feel we left out an important point, let me know as well.
Remember, we’re a team, and we want to get your house sold just as much as you do!
Have any questions?
Call or text: 317.413.1360
Email me: LeeAnnBalta@C21Scheetz.com